Women in IT – online diversity workshops organized by IT Women’s Champions network in partnership with Katarzyna Suska and Karolina Wasilewska:
Ø Find your path to IT! Workshop for non-tech female employees
Ø Diversity as a matter of mindset & action. Workshop for managers
2 modules of diversity workshops, of which one was directed to non-tech female employees, the other dedicated to hiring managers in IT delivered on 13-14.12.2020 for IT Women’s Champions network in
Find your path to IT! Workshop for non-tech female employees
1. The reasons why women think technology is not for them and why they are wrong.
2. The examples of products created in a non-diverse environment and why they failed.
3. Am I biased? Everybody is. Grasping at women’s prejudices and making sense of it.
4. How to cope with male-dominated work environment?
5. Tech professions of tomorrow. it’s not all about code (if coding is not your cup of tea).
6. The big plan! How to prepare for my career shift?
Diversity as a matter of mindset & action. Workshop for managers
- The difference between introducing diversity instruments in a company and feeling the need to introduce diversity in a company
- Why diversity & inclusion matters – facts and figures
- How to recruit more women
- Common biases while hiring
- Employee development programs (mentoring, sponsoring, shadowing)
- Challenging the Leader Stereotype – Introducing modern management styles